Friday 20 January 2012


After years of just dabbling with drawing and painting, I decided to take on a course of study at The Learning Connexion (TLC) to see if I was any good and could get any better.

I don't know if I am any better because TLC has a very encouraging and uplifting environment. All my tutors have made many positive comments to me, and of course this creates a positive attitude in me to keep painting.

This blog documents my journey at TLC from April 2010 to the present as I work my way through the Diploma in Art & Creativity.








The art pieces above were done over a number of years and were submitted by my husband so that I could go directly into the Diploma level rather than the entry level Certificate course. TLC seemed to like them.

1 comment:

  1. I love your drawings; the shell is beautiful. Enjoy the journey, and your God-given talents.

    ReplyDelete