Monday 2 January 2012

Term 8 2012


Wednesday – Roger Key – 2d Open Studio
Still working on portraits, Roger told me to go big too so I’m using a lot of paint on a portrait of my daughter.











Thursday – Marc Hill – Introduction to Water colour, oil acrylic, gouache and tempera

Played with watercolour and then decided to paint a my daughter again from a photo I like very much.  
I had sketched her last year on paper and glued that onto board with PVA I needed to give it a layer of fine tooth colourfix primer, I did not put enough on! Talk about trying to paint on glass!! Had to try some palette knife work.

Friday – Roger Key – Drawing with Wet and Dry Media

Because I have been concentrating on trying to do skin tones  and people I know I thought I could have some fun and in this class do a series of animal paintings based on some photos I’ve taken over the years. Hope you like them cause I’ve finished the course. 




No comments:

Post a Comment